At Pealac Rug we are more than just a rug store, we are part of our little community on Broadview since 2001. We live here and we care.
Toronto has been a great city and home for my family and me, and I am really thankful for that. There is no place like Toronto and we do our best to make it every day a little better.
Some of our achievements:
- Presentation at Ontario College of Art and Design University, on Persian Rug and History, 2012.
- Presentation at Canadian Antique Collectors Association 2015, about Persian Rug and History.
- Have been chosen by Blog TO as the Number 1 Persian rug store on the top ten in Toronto.
- Presentation on Persian Rugs and History at Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre. May 2016.
- City T.V Designer line show have chosen my store to have my rugs on April 18, 2015. Morning show at 9 am it will be on TV from east coast to west coast, same day. (Scroll down to see video)
I am not in my shop only to sell you rugs, I am here really to help you make the right decision when it comes to buy an oriental rug.
We also offer a comprehensive, custom made design service. For anyone wishing to commission their very own piece of custom handmade rug, we can advise, design and manufacture any piece based upon your exact requirements.
When it comes to Persian rugs, at Pealac Rug we find that there are a few routes to go and it all depends on a person’s situation and taste. Shall it be wool, silk or a combination of both?.
We have selected high quality handmade Persian rugs and Afghan carpets for sale. Our rugs range from small ultra fine silk weaving, to rustic character, tribal designs, as well as a huge selection of magnificent country house Persian rugs.
We Hand Wash and Repair all Area Rugs